CARD is a consultative group of bilateral donors and regional and international organizations working in collaboration with rice-producing African countries. Its goal is to support the efforts of African countries to double rice production on the continent to 28 million tons per annum within 10 years (by 2018).
- CARD initiative (May 2008) (English: PDF/239KB) (French: PDF/237KB)
- CARD Brochure (April 2016) (English: PDF/1.7MB)(French: PDF/1.4MB)
- Achievements for first 5 years (June 2013) (English: PDF/757KB) (French: PDF/759KB)
- CARD Newsletter (February 2018) (English: PDF/785)
- Management and operational guideline of CARD (October 2008) (English:PDF/54KB)
- Format of National Rice Development Strategy II (NRDS II) ( English: PDF/68KB and French: PDF/34KB)